Location200 E. Carrillo St., Suite 303, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
He enjoys working closely with his clients to ensure that their goals are met, and their tax situations are understood and under control. His favorite part of public accounting is getting to meet with his clients throughout the year to provide them with an accurate picture of their potential tax liabilities and to help them plan to minimize the tax bite where possible.
Monico received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics with an emphasis in accounting from the University of California, Santa Barbara and his Master of Science in Taxation, with honors, from Golden Gate University. He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section member.
Monico currently serves on the board of the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara and the Santa Barbara County Flower & Nursery Growers Association. His outside interests include golf, anything at the beach, hiking, and spending time with his family.
- C and S Corporations
- High Net Worth Individuals
- University of California, Santa Barbara – BA in Economics
- Golden Gate University - Masters Degree in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Treasurer of the Santa Barbara County Flower & Nursery Growers Association