Marshall (Chip) Turner
Location200 E. Carrillo St., Suite 303, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Chip has served as trustee and executor on numerous estates and has been extensively involved with trust administration. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the University of Notre Dame. In addition, He is a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Locally, Chip is past chair of the Santa Barbara Zoo where he served on the Board of Directors for 13 years. He is a former board member of Cottage Hospital where he served for 10 years. He has also served on the boards of SB Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care, SB Botanic Gardens, Work Inc and Valley Club of Montecito. Nationally, he served on the Executive Committee of Allinial Global which is an association of regional firms in North America.
Chip’s hobbies include surfing, golf, remodeling / building homes, and spending time with his wife, Betsy. They have two grown children and four grandchildren. Being one of ten children, he finds himself traveling to weddings of his many nephews and nieces.
- Consulting and Compliance
- High Net Worth Individuals
- University of Notre Dame – Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Past Chair of the Santa Barbara Zoo
- Former board member of Cottage Hospital
- Board Member of Santa Barbara Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care
- Board Member of the Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens
- Board Member of Work Inc
- Board Member of Valley Club of Montecito Nationally
- Executive Committee of Allinial Global