Location550 N. Brand Blvd., 14th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203
Her specific areas of expertise include individual, partnership and corporate tax returns, including consolidated and multistate tax returns, ranging from closely held to domestic and international companies.
Georgette began her career in private industry with a Beverly Hills property management firm. Georgette’s prior experiences includes positions at both a “Big 4” international CPA firm and a regional CPA firm in Los Angeles.
Georgette holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Loyola Marymount University and a Masters in Business Taxation from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the California Society of CPAs. She was also elected Chairperson for the Glendale Educational Foundation 2014.
Georgette was nominated for the 27th Annual Women Achievers Award by Business Life Magazine. She also recently earned her IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate International Taxation.
- Loyola Marymount University – BS in Accounting
- University of Southern California in Los Angeles - Masters in Business Taxation
- IBFD Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate International Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Chairperson Glendale Educational Foundation