Partner Emeritus, CPA
Location3205 S. Dogwood Ave., Suite A, El Centro, CA 92243
Gary Glud is a dedicated professional who advises individuals, business owners, and corporations in various accounting, tax and financial disciplines.
He often assesses a situation, works closely with the client, and brings them sound options that help reach their financial goal.
As a trusted advisor, he offers solutions that help his diverse clientele maximize profits, save money and increase efficiency. Gary’s primary areas of practice include agribusiness, governmental units, medical and dental practices, and real estate, as well as providing litigation support and business valuation services.
Gary joined H&B in 1982 as Partner-In-Charge of the El Centro Office. Prior to joining the Firm, Gary spent nine years as a CPA in the private and public sectors of accounting, including the City of El Centro.
- Litigation Support
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona – BS in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- El Centro Kiwanis (Past President)
- El Centro Kiwanis Foundation
- Board Member of the Imperial Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Past Treasurer and Executive Committee Member of the El Centro Chamber of Commerce